Dr. Lupo Antonella
Dr. Antonella Lupo
Operative Unit: Hospitalization and Care Unit
Clinical activity: Worked since October 2016 at the British Hospital Presidio in Rome, Via Santo Stefano Rotondo n°6 of Rome.
- She graduated in Orthoptics and Ophthalmological Assistance at Rome University “Tor Vergata “ (2014).
- Collaboration as intern with Dr. Prof. M. Stirpe in the activity of clinical assistance (2015).
- 1° level Master’s degree “Assistance in ophthalmic surgery”, at Rome University “La Sapienza” (2016).
- Attendance and Observation of medical operations in Casa di Cura “San Domenico” (2016).
- Attendance and Observation of medical operations in Casa di Cura “Nuova Itor” uder Dr. V. Picardo’s supervision (2016).
2016 – Today : Employee at IRCSS "G.B.Bietti" Foundation, hospital complex S.Giovanni - Addolorata, Via Santo Stefano Rotondo n°6, Rome