The library of the G. B. Bietti Foundation is located at the research office.
- more than 500 periodicals and numerous monographs
- over 5,000 national and international journals in electronic and full-text format directly downloadable through the library system of the Italian Biomedical Research Bodies (BIBLIOSAN) promoted by the Ministry of Health
- fixed workstations for electronic consultation and Wi-Fi access to library resources
- moreover, thanks to the BIBLIOSAN network, it is possible to connect to all BIBLIOSAN resources directly from home or from anywhere in the world, while, through the Nilde system (Network Internet-Library), the user can request articles from the Document-Delivery service of the library to which he is subscribed
- moreover, the user can know at any time the status of his requests until the receipt of the document
- the Scientific Directorate of IRCCS Fondazione G. B. Bietti, through the contact person and coordinators of the scientific library, also offers the help-desk service for access to online and paper resources and for consultation of databases.
Timetable and Contacts
Center's opening hours
Periodicals in ACNP:
Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Documents/ILL/Conditions of the Loan: Documents are provided free of charge and are exchangeable, for the sole purpose of study and research, in accordance with applicable copyright laws.
How to access library resources
The magazines of the library of the G. B. Bietti Foundation, whose articles can be obtained in full text, are divided into 3 categories:
- Online magazines available through the Bibliosan network
- Online magazines directly subscribed by the Foundation
- Paper journals present in the office.
The procedures for accessing these resources are the following:
Online magazines available through the Bibliosan network:
It is possibile to have access to the full text of the journals that is available in the "A to Z list" on Bibliosan.it website. Most resources are fully available, while others have an availability of a few months (the latest numbers are not available in full text). To have access to the "A to Z list", the person must connect to the Bibliosan website via the network of the office in via Livenza.
Online magazines not available through the Bibliosan network to which the Foundation is directly subscribed:
The access to the full text of the magazines not included in Bibliosan's list, to which the Foundation is subscribed, is directly possible exclusively from the Via Livenza office but not remotely. It is not requested to enter any credentials; access is made possible through the recognition of the Foundation's IP address.
Magazines not available through the Bibliosan network to which the Foundation is not subscribed.
It is possible to request directly from the Foundation's Library by email (email@example.com )the full text of articles of those journals to which the Foundation is not subscribed and which are not listed in the Bibliosan list.
On-site paper magazines
It is possible to request directly from the Foundation's Library (firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail) the full text of articles in paper journals owned by the Foundation's Library. The list of such journals and their available year of publication is attached.