Dr. Roberti Gloria
2001: High-school graduation at Liceo Ginnasio Statale Giulio Cesare, Rome
2007: Degree in Medicine at University of Rome Tor Vergata, Rome (110/110 e Lode)
2012: Ophthalmology residency at University of Rome Tor Vergata, Rome (50/50 e Lode)
2011-2012: Glaucoma Research fellowship at Moorfields Eye Hospital, London, UK.
2011-2012: Part time glaucoma clinical fellow at Moorfields Eye Hospital, London, UK
2015: Second level Master Open angle glaucoma: epidemiology, diagnosis and therapy, Centro Unimol Management. University of Molise Campobasso.
2016: High level course Planning and analysis of clinical trials. University of Rome La Sapienza, Rome.
2017: PhD Medical Surgery at University of Rome Tor Vergata, Roma.
2017: Good Clinical Practice: A Refresher Course for all Site Personnel Working on Clinical Research Studies (including ICH E6, Revision 2 Changes) Version 2, MARCH 2017
2013-2017 Glaucoma Unit Researcher at IRCCS-Fondazione GB Bietti, Rome, Italy
- Member of Società Oftalmologica Italiana
- Member of Associazione Italiana Studio del Glaucoma
- Serum and tear levels Evaluation of BDNF and NGF in glaucoma patients
- Comparing Humphrey and Octopus perimeters detecting central visual field defects in glaucoma patients
- Ocular surface side effects induced by preservatives: clinical and citologic evaluation.
- COMPASS clinical performance in glaucoma diagnosis: comparison with HFA.
- Efficacy, safety and tollerability of Bimatoprost 0.01% (BIMMD) and Tafluprost (TUDPF) (SAFLUTAN) in glaucoma and ocular hypertensive patients (SPORT II)
- Two years double masked, randomized, study to evaluate safety of LUMIGAN® 0.1 mg/mL vs LUMIGAN® 0.3 mg/mL in patients with glaucoma or ocular hypertension
- A prospective, double-masked, randomized, multicenter, active- controlled, parallel-group, 6-month study assessing the safety and ocular hypotensive efficacy of PG324 Ophthalmic Solution compared to GANFORT® (bimatoprost 0.03%/timolol 0.5%) Ophthalmic Solution in subjects with elevated intraocular pressure (MERCURY 3)
- Preservative-free fixed-dose combination of tafluprost 0.0015% / timolol 0.5% in patients with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension: Clinical effectiveness, tolerability and safety in a real world setting.
- Safaty and efficacy of brinzolamide 1%/brimonidina 0,2% (Simbrinza) BID in addition to travoprost 0,004%/timololo 0,5% (Duotrav).